The power to your office goes out and when it turns back on your server doesn’t
You start missing files because of hardware issues and find out your backup hasn’t worked in weeks
The latest security update was installed and now you can’t access your main business application
You don’t have to keep a server in your office to have the benefits of using a server
As your business grows you will need a server. That doesn’t mean you have to keep it in your office and manage it alone.
That’s where we come in providing you with the cloud. We can provide you with a hosted server that is right for your business, keep it running smoothly, and provide you with support when you need it.
Working With Us And The Cloud Is Easy…
First, we work together to design the right hosted server for your business by:
- Understanding your business goals
- Knowing how your staff will use your server
- Creating multiple ways to access your server
- Planning for future growth
Second, we make sure that your hosted server is running smoothly by:
- Monitoring your hosted server 24/7
- Making sure security is up to date
- Making sure it has a backup
- Performing regular maintenance
Third, if you run into an issue using your hosted server, we support you by:
- Assisting you anywhere through remote access
- Joining your cloud session to see what you see
- Being available during and after your business hours
You Can Have A Server Without Having A Server Sitting In Your Office
What Our Clients Say
Attitude and competency … both were great.
It was timely and courteous.
Quick response and resolution.